Thursday, September 9, 2010

interesting view


At a fancy McDonalds having a Coke and fries.

So, I figured out how to follow my stats on my blog today. Here are some countries that I have views from:

United States- 800something
Canada-12
Japan-2
China-2
Spain-1
Latvia-1
Singapore-1

Now, I am a realist. I know that the majority of these folks stumbled upon my blog via the option "go to next blog" or by Google search. However, if you are reading this whether in Texas or in Alaska or Latvia - I'd love to hear a shout out! I get lonely.

P.S. As promised, I am working up plans for a Christmas card game this year! Be excited, be very excited!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! :) what kind of fancy mc donalds are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was one we went to off 635 a few weeks ago! It was nice - I had been to one a long time ago like this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fancy McDonald's. I know I've been to some kind of fast food place that was ridiculously fancy before, but I can't remember what or where :/ lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhh Christmas Card game? Just me from Texas

    ReplyDelete