Friday, June 15, 2012

My Summer List!

My friend was pinning all of these summer list ideas. It looked like so much fun. I mean, how often do we set out on summer, just to look back halfway through and realize we've done nothing? I do it every year. And, with my kids going off to school this fall and it being my husband's first summer as a teacher, this idea got me really stoked! Except, said husband will be out of the country for a vast majority of summer... Oh, well. We can knock out some of the easier things on the list without him. He'll have to jump back in and enjoy the more elaborate ideas with me. :-)

So without further ado, here is my summer list!
And here are a few fun pics to keep you entertained:
 Playing monster with daddy!
 Adventure camp! Don't let the weird smirk fool you - she had a BLAST!
 "AHHHHH!"
This baby is super fun (don't mind the baby food face). Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. We love your blog, by the way! And...we really like you guys too, just to wax a little sentimental...

    ReplyDelete