Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday, Annabelle!

As some of you may know, this is going to be a crazy week. We have 2 birthdays and a graduation. We have already celebrated the birthdays but there is something to be said for just enjoying the actual day, especially for mommies. So this week I will focus on my little two on this blog even though the fact that Wes is graduating is such a momentous occasion. I may write about that, as well. ;-)

Here are some of my favorite Annabelle moments and pictures:

Home from the hospital with her Daddy
Annabelle Hazel

Annabelle in the nursery singing the B-I-B-L-E

First snowFirst Vacation Bible SchoolSwimming with Daddy
First time ice skating


Annabelle with her toddler bed for the last time.



First dance recital



First real bike
Please excuse me, I am going to go cry now.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you so much for that memory trip. They do grow up so fast, and I am so glad that you are so engaged and enjoying the journey! Happy Birthday Annabelle!

    ReplyDelete